What information should be known to Electrical Contractors before the hiring of an IT outsourcing company in Toronto?
Investing money in any business has several reasons and so does the hiring of IT support a greater extent than we would have ever imagined. It is because technology is making our work easier in this ever-changing world. Due to the expectations of clients, contractors are bound to use a high level of technology for achieving higher efficiency at work. All these reasons compile that technology is essentially required in electrical contracting firms.
What are the prerequisites in an outsourced IT support team?
Sub-contracted IT support is available in different dimensions and can easily adapt to any situation of the client’s organization. Although you may need to know the following points:
- Can I put my faith in them regarding confidential information?
The employees of IT support can retrieve the files and data related to your project and finance along with the records of your workforce. Hence, it is better to be unworried about it and have faith in them.
- Are they competent enough to match the growth of my company?
If your company would have been smaller, then hiring someone from your own family would have satisfied your needs. However, an IT outsourcing company in Toronto consists of trained tech professionals who can easily cater to the needs of a big organization and adapt to its growth.
- Do we share similar goals?
The ultimate goal is to earn money. There can be two approaches to make money: managed IT and break/fix. The former involves fixing your systems when they are broken and then sending you a huge bill. While the latter involves keeping your systems running perfectly. Managed IT support is more profitable and productive to both IT support and client.
- Are they capable of doing what they advertise?
You are paying a price for the work to be done flawlessly and cannot afford to learn from mistakes in a big project. Hence, to find out what they are capable of, you can appoint them for a test project and if they perform well you can keep them in the long run.
What assistance does these IT outsourcing company in Toronto provide to Electrical Contractors?
Outsourced IT support provides you with the following services:
- They manage all your wired/wireless network work seamlessly.
- Works in the field of cybersecurity and provide safety to you, your employees, your clients, and your business process.
- They assist, manage, and provide adept suggestions in low voltage cabling in place of an electrical contractor.
- They keep you secure from cybercrime or local mishap. This maintains continuity in business along with the back-up of data.
What is the flow of process when you call an IT outsourcing company in Toronto?
When you call an IT outsourcing company, an appointment is made with an IT technician who is most probably a specialist in sales. He will have a conversation with you regarding the difficulties which you are facing, your short and long term goals, your plans about expansion, your financial plan, and also about your IT resources. Thereafter, an evaluation of your IT systems is done based on the collected information. This is done at a suitable price based on network size and circumstances involved. An assessment report is provided which contains:
- Size and usage of servers, cloud assets, computers, and applications.
- Suggestions concerning the proficiency and life process of included hardware.
- Warnings about security risks, if present.
- The proposition of rectifying any security threat and safekeeping of existing IT support.
Assuming you have hired a managed IT support, the following course of action will take place:
- Relocation of applications and databases to a place where they can operate effectively.
- Merging software applications with hardware for productiveness.
- Removing the repetitive and unwanted manual task – sparing employees to carry out other crucial tasks.
- Implementing technology in your workflow to achieve greater efficiency.
- Governing localized IT systems cloud storage for flawless operation.
- Threats to cybersecurity are continuously analyzed and dealt either automatically or sent to a security expert for remediation.
- Delivering a periodic system check report containing statistical data for making vital decisions.